ModVal.org End User License Agreement
BY USING THE MODVAL.ORG LIBRARY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE AND ACCEPT ITS TERMS. IF YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF A LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO DO SO.
- Grant of License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, ModVal.org hereby grants to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited license to use the ModVal.org software, data, tests, examples, and documentation (collectively, the "Library") FOR MODEL VALIDATION USE ONLY.
- Prohibited Uses. The use of this software or its derivative works, in whole or in part, in trading, risk management, consulting, or commercial software, or its redistribution in modified or unmodified form is prohibited without prior written permission of ModVal.org. You agree not to remove any copyright and other legal notices provided with the Library.
- Ownership. ModVal.org retains all right, title, and interest in the Library, including all copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary, industrial, or intellectual property rights.
- No Warranties. THE LIBRARY IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE LIBRARY OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE LIBRARY.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ModVal.org, third party contributors to the Library, and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, against any and all claims, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), in connection with any claim related to your use of the Library, including, without limitation, any claim for infringement of intellectual property rights.
- Termination. ModVal.org may terminate this license immediately without notice should the Library become, or in ModVal.org’s sole and absolute discretion likely to become, the subject of a claim of infringement of any intellectual property right.
- Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed solely by the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without regard to any conflict of law principles. Any dispute or claim relating to this Agreement may only be brought in the federal or state courts of New York, U.S.A., to whose exclusive jurisdiction the parties hereby irrevocably submit.