CompatibL, a leading provider of software development and consultancy
services for financial institutions, is looking to hire a Junior Quantitative
Joining CompatibL is a unique chance that provides the opportunity to work
alongside experienced professionals on impactful, quantitative projects across North
and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, CIS and South Asia. This
position is a chance to work hand-in-hand with expert quantitative researchers and
quantitative engineers to create and implement research and simulation tools that
leverage existing automated trading software and sophisticated statistical techniques
Do you enjoy the process of problem solving, a process where you recognize areas
of improvement and iterate and innovate to improve? Does your curiosity and desire
to learn drive you? Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable experience in a
highly competitive and demanding field of quant research.
What will you be doing?
- Design, engineer and implement software-based trading analytics
- Work very closely with and provide solutions for quantitative researchers
- Engineer large-scale, real-time, and distributed quantitative software applications
What are we looking for?
- Passion for the financial markets, working with large amounts of data and understanding of Applied Mathematics
- Proficient in C++
- Bachelors, Masters or Phd in CS, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics; or equivalent experience (we also welcome students)
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn together with a team of professionals
- Organized and detail-oriented, comfortable managing multiple work streams
- Intermediate and higher level of English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Relevant experience in high performance computing and low latency execution or equivalent experience
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures, Interpolation methods, Regression models, Theory of Stochastic Processes, Cryptography
CompatibL focuses on the software development and consultancy services for
financial institutions, including 4 of the 5 largest dealers, central banks, and asset
managers. Over the period of 11 years of experience, CompatibL has established itself
as a leading provider of analytical and computational software, risk modelling and
measurement methodology, open- and closed source derivatives valuation services for
If you’re interested in becoming a part of CompatibL, send your CV to email@example.com.